Tuesday, December 4, 2007

NEW! NEW! NEW! @ TOOBWORLD CENTRAL

As I left Toobworld Central to go to the quatloo-paying job last night, I nearly tripped over three neatly stacked packages on my doorstep. Stuff arriving all the time here at TC and loving it!

Here's what's new for the vaults:

'The Adventures of Robin Hood' Volume One
I don't know why I thought this would be a full season, but it's only four episodes. Oh well. At least I have a taste for the series that represents the legend in the main Toobworld.

'Private Secretary' - Volume One
This also has only four episodes, but I was expecting that. All I've ever seen of Suzie MacNamara is her appearance on the first episode of 'The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour', so I wanted to see her in her own element - pay tribute to a character involved in the first TV crossover (so far as I can tell....)

'The Lone Ranger' - "The Legend Begins"
This is more like it! 32 episodes in all.

All of them I'll save up for the bad days ahead during the strike!

And I also got the trilogy package of the three Shrek films for my nephew's b'day or Christmas - whichever is closer to when I go back to visit around Christmas.

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: