Saturday, December 8, 2007

FRIENDS AND MONKS

I should have made an announcement about this yesterday, but it slipped what little there is left of me mind......

My friend Tom O'Leary had a featured role in the 2007 Christmas episode of 'Monk' last night. He was pretty good in a role that might have been played by James Milhollin back in the early 1960s - as a menswear clerk. (I guess I'm thinking of Milhollin in that 'Twilight Zone' episode with Anne Francis, "After Hours".....)

Mr. Humphries came to mind as well, but only because of the profession.

Tom used to play the Phantom on Broadway. If you want to see how he did in his 'Monk' role, check out the schedule below and find a telecast that's right for you:


'MONK'
"MR. MONK AND THE MAN WHO SHOT SANTA"


DEC 09 10:00 PM
DEC 15 07:00 PM
DEC 17 01:00 AM
DEC 22 09:00 AM
DEC 25 09:00 AM
DEC 25 06:00 PM
DEC 25 02:00 AM (Probably supposed to be DEC 26)
HoHoHo O'Leary!
Toby OB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so fabulous!!!! Thank you. That's so cool!

Thomas O'Leary

Anonymous said...

Toby:

Sorry I missed it. Thanks for the heads up, though. I'll see if I can't catch it on one of the other broadcasts.

Joe B.

Anonymous said...

thanks Toby!
I'll check it out!
Love, Beth