Wednesday, January 1, 2014

"BROADCHURCH" WISH-CRAFT




My Little Buddy Sean will be back from Poland in a few weeks, already caught up on 'Broadchurch', whereas I am watching it in BBC-A real time.

But by the time you read this on New Year's Day, he and I will have both seen the whole series.

Barring any unforeseen calamities come August 21st.....

Here's how Sean does a little mental fanfic with the story to tie it into 'Doctor Who'.....

August 11th, 2013:
Well, we started in on 'Broadchurch' tonight....  We got three episodes in & really enjoyed it. Gosia, because she enjoys drama, and me because I get to pretend that Tennant is playing the 10th Doctor's clone from that parallel universe,  And he got involved in police work and Rose left him, and he said, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" to that family on that case he f--ked up....

No comments: