Thursday, July 16, 2009

NUMBERS RUNNING: FLAT - NOT FLIGHT - 815

Trying my best to clean out my DVR and to stay cool this muggy day, and I'm not very successful at either.

But I have found yet another combination of "The Numbers" from 'Lost'.

And best of all, it's the most famous of the combinations from the sequence:

On the TV screen, the door-plate was pretty clearly seen as "815", but I can see from trying to make the image clearer that it could be interpreted as "813". I just can't seem to grab a copy of it precisely before she gets to this point in opening the door. At an earlier angle, it's more visible as "815".

And besides, wouldn't it be considered bad luck to label any apartment with a "13"?

[From 'Law & Order: Criminal Intent' - "Passion"]

BCnU!

3 comments:

Terence Towles Canote said...

I know there are buildings that go from the 12th floor to the 14th floor--there's no 13th floor because of the superstition. I'd think the same would hold true of apartments.

Andy said...

What show is this from?

Toby O'B said...

Woops! Thanks for noticing, Andy.

It's "Law & Order: Criminal Intent". The episode is "Passion".