Tuesday, July 15, 2008

DR. HORRIBLE IS HERE!

At last, the day has arrived! "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" has launched
at
http://www.drhorrible.com/

I just watched Part One and as I anticipated, it could be a musical sibling to 'The Middleman'. Now that's a crossover I'd love to see!

While I was watching Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible) and Simon Helberg as the damp sidekick Moist, I was reminded of a book I read last year, "Soon I Will Be Invincible" by Austin Grossman. This was especially true with the mentions of the Evil League of Evil, the villainous Bad Horse, and Johnny Snow - references to other characters in a super-hero world we may never meet.

Click on the link above and check it out. There are three parts (Parts Two and Three come out Thursday and Saturday respectively) which will eventually add up to an hour and fifteen minutes of musical joy!

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: