Tuesday, June 6, 2006

JUNE 6 - ON THIS DATE IN TOOBWORLD

Thanks to Dr. TV of TrivialTV (the blog's link can found over to the left), here's what happened on this date - my birthday! - in the TV Universe:

6/6/1983

Celia Quartermaine and Dr. Grant Putnam are married on ''General Hospital''.

I'm not sure if I was still watching 'GH' back then. I got re-hooked on it while working overnights at Westhampton Beach in the summer of 1980 and from there worked my way up to include 'One Life To Live' and 'The Edge Of Night'.

I used to watch it as a teen-ager when I got home from high school, only because Mom watched it.

I think I did see this wedding take place. But didn't Celia find out she had married a Russian spy who looked like Grant?

Otherwise, my birthday also counts as a Toobworld timeline date as I'm a character in Toobworld thanks to 'The Hap Richards Show', 'The Ranger Station', and the TV movie "The Deadliest Season".

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: