Tuesday, June 6, 2006


After posting my desire to see Detective Faith Yokas of 'Third Watch' appear in one of the 'Law & Order' shows, and my disappointment she wasn't picked to be Detective Green's new partner, this showed up online:

Now what I’m hearing is that actress Annabella Sciorra, one of my personal favorites, is out at “Law & Order: Criminal Intent.” Sciorra appears in about half the season’s episodes with Chris Noth, while the other half of the season is guided by Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe.
Roger Friedman
FOX News

Well, there's an option for Faith! She would prove to be as tough as Detective Mike Logan should she become his partner; and she would be a complete break from the type of character Sciorra had been playing.

It ain't gonna happen; I know that. But it would still be an interesting combination.


No comments: