Tuesday, June 6, 2006

FAITH & HOPE

After posting my desire to see Detective Faith Yokas of 'Third Watch' appear in one of the 'Law & Order' shows, and my disappointment she wasn't picked to be Detective Green's new partner, this showed up online:

Now what I’m hearing is that actress Annabella Sciorra, one of my personal favorites, is out at “Law & Order: Criminal Intent.” Sciorra appears in about half the season’s episodes with Chris Noth, while the other half of the season is guided by Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe.
-
Roger Friedman
FOX News

Well, there's an option for Faith! She would prove to be as tough as Detective Mike Logan should she become his partner; and she would be a complete break from the type of character Sciorra had been playing.

It ain't gonna happen; I know that. But it would still be an interesting combination.

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: