Wednesday, January 1, 2020

FANFICCERS' FRIEND - IT CAME FROM CLARA'S CLOSET




Hopefully to the delight of Whovian fanficcers everywhere, a new line of adventures has been available for the last few years – Clara and Me (I prefer “Mee”), both immortal and gallivanting through Time and Space in a stolen TARDIS.

It’s doubtful that they would ever show up again in the series, unless there’s another milestone landmark to observe with a TV special.  (I would have no O’Bjections to marking the 60th anniversary for example.)  So it’s probably a waste of blog-space to post this.  Still, I do need to fill these 24 hours….


I saw the picture of Jenna Coleman in the greatcoat on Facebook first.  And when I went searching for it later for it in Google images, I found the second image as well.  Both I think would make excellent outfits for Clara in her continuing adventures.  After all, she can’t be stuck in that waitress uniform forever.  At least her TARDIS has a working chameleon circuit, so she doesn’t even need to revisit that diner format ever again.

As I said, there isn’t much call for wardrobe beyond descriptions in fanfic.  But I think both pictures would make for interesting additions to your story should you choose to illustrate it…..

BCnU!

No comments: