Monday, February 22, 2010

LOST AT REICHENBACH FALLS

In the 2007 TV movie "Reichenbach Falls", an Edinburgh detective is helping a friend research a century old murder case for a novel to be written.

At the end of the movie, Clara is reading from the book and quotes: "42 feet per second per second" with regards to the speed of gravity.

However, gravity is closer to 32 feet per second to the second.

In our world, that's a script-writer's error. But within the "reality" of Toobworld, was it a mis-print? Did Clara mis-speak?

Could the substitution of "42" be yet another manifestation of "the Numbers" from 'Lost' in Earth Prime-Time?

Don't think it's possible? Check out this clip from "Reichenbach Falls" which name checks David Hume, a Scottish rationalist:



One of the characters in 'Lost' is Desmond David Hume.

Do you think I'm still off my bleepin' nut?

Yeah.... me too.

BCnU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Toby, Oops, I meant to comment about this topic, and I see that my comment went in fact to the topic before this one. Oh well...
Take care,
Colette
http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Toby O'B said...

Love having you stop in, no matter which post!