Friday, February 17, 2012

SUPER BOWL BLIPVERTS 2012 - SUZUKI



When I first saw this commercial, the quick cutaway to the three dogs in the back seat led me to believe that they were wearing neckties, which was all the proof I needed that they had been human in a past life. (I refused to believe the guy put the ties on the dogs himself. To what purpose?)

Suit up!

However, now I see that they're wearing the braces from the old sled harness.

Still they're O'Bviously bopping to the beat laid down by Fifty Cent, so I'm thinking the four of them were once fans of the music. Perhaps they all knew each other in that past life ('The Wire', perhaps?) and waited until all of them had reached the Limbo dimension before moving on to this next stage.

They're a long way from the hood......

BCnU!

No comments: