Tuesday, September 9, 2008

DV-ARRRRRRRGH!

Well, I'm going to need to re-adjust my DVR schedule for Tuesdays. Good thing I saw 'Fringe' last week at the Paley Centre for Media as part of the FOX premiere party, because I totally forgot to set it up to be recorded.

Not that it would have really mattered though - it would have clashed with both 'Eureka' on Sci-Fi' and 'Gavin & Stacey' on BBC-A. I'm pretty sure G&S appears later in the night, even later in the week, so it shouldn't be a problem to get it on the rebound.

I am bothering to record the last ten minutes though, now that G&S has concluded, because 'Fringe' is worth seeing that much. (And especially this particular last ten minutes!)

BCnU!
Toby O'B

1 comment:

-M said...

I had this problem, too. And then I found the solution - three DVRs. Yet, three. All with dual tuners. Totally worth it.