Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WHAT IS SO RARE AS A DAY IN JUNE?

A rare occurrence in Toobworld Central last night, so rare that it was the first time it's ever happened......

I upgraded my cable system to get the DVR option back in September of last year. It's mostly filled up with the run of 'Sarah Jane Adventures' (which I had already seen ~ahem!~ through other means), a few episodes of 'Doctor Who' and 'Torchwood', and a few TV documentaries and specials. I should be running through those SJA's quickly now that summer rerun season has begun and my summer shows haven't really started up yet.

But last night I went to see what I had scheduled to be recorded while I napped during prime time. (I work an overnight shift.) And I saw a message I had never seen since I began using the system - I had absolutely nothing scheduled for the next three days!

I doubt that's going to show up very often!

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: