Friday, September 3, 2010

NOT SO WELLS?

The folks at CliqueClack.com noticed something strange in this past week's episode of 'Warehouse 13' - something I noticed as well. I figured it was meant as a cheat - that we were meant to think it was really HG, but that it was instead some other woman - maybe even Tia Carrere's character. In fact, when the bad guy finally revealed himself, I was expecting the daughter of Artie's Russian contact, not the son.......

So, if you've been watching 'Warehouse 13', with Jaime Murray on a recurring basis as this female HG Wells (See my take on that!), what do you think - was Helena* the one who froze the agent to death?

BCnU!

PS:
In my original article, I listed her first name as "Hannah". I'm pretty sure that's what I heard. But now I'm seeing it listed as "Helena". So I'm not sure if it's me or a production gaffe.

Probably me.....

No comments: