Tuesday, August 31, 2010

THE FINAL FRONTIER

So that's it for the August TV Western theme.

Here are a few topics for posts that I never got around to finishing the research:

BRECK'S BAD BOY
A look at Doc Holliday, as played by Peter Breck in six episodes of 'Maverick'. Hopefully I can find a way to let him stay in Earth Prime-Time as Holliday along with Douglas Fowley (the official Doc Holliday of Toobworld, from 'The Life And Legend Of Wyatt Earp').

KANSAS COUSINS
Can Earth Prime-Time support both Pete Duel and Roger Davis as Hannibal Heyes?

THE FIRST HANNIBAL HEYES
If both versions of Hannibal Heyes exist at the same time, why would their family saddle them both with that name? I think it goes back to the American Revolution and a Hessian deserter......

If the Good Lord lets me hang around for another year, I'll hopefully have them done next August.

BCnU!

No comments: