Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PARALLEL SNARKING

Years ago I visited a random response generator at QuizGalaxy.com. (I don't even know if the site even exists still, let alone the specific quiz. And I'm too lazy to find out.)

There was one for what happens after you die, and this was the response I got:

AFTER YOU DIE... PARALLEL UNIVERSE

After death, you will continue to exist as if nothing has ever happened. You will continue to be yourself, but because you are in a parallel universe, some things will be different. You may not have married the same person, you might live in a different spot, but you will be the same person underneath it all and you will continue your life unaware that you ever died.

I think "Darlton Cuselof" used that same response as inspiration for Season 6......


BCnU!

No comments: