Sunday, March 15, 2009

TWO PINTS OF LAGER FOR GROWN UPS COMING OF AGE

Friday Night's telethon for Comic Relief, and indeed, the entire Red Nose Day effort, seems to have been a great success. And thanks to my blog buddy Scotty at TV Tan Line (link to the left, ye lager-heads!), here's a picture from that three-way crossover between 'Grown Ups', 'Coming Of Age', and 'Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps':

This was part of the pub quiz at the Archer which bartender Tim dubbed "Timothy Claypole's Comic Relief Night Of Fun".

I'm guessing this was the "Bitch Off" segment of the three-part contest.

And best of all, that one guy is wearing a Number 23 jersey, pulling him and the special segment into the mystical world of the 'Lost' Numbers!

This just may turn out to be the Crossover of the Year; it's hard to beat a three-way!

My thanks again to Scotty for grabbing that pic in the first place......

BCnU!
Toby O'B

2 comments:

Rob Buckley said...

Are you aware of the crossover potential of the name Timothy Claypole re: Rentaghost? Just thought I'd mention it!

Toby O'B said...

"Rentaghost" exists as a title I know of... but not much about. I'll look into it, but you know I get in trouble when I write about stuff I'm not familiar with!

Oh, I get it.... That way it'll give you something to do. LOL!

Thanks for the info, Rob!