Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FRITZL THE CAD

That monster Josef Fritzl, the Austrian accused of imprisoning his own daughter in the basement for decades and raping her, fathering her seven children, and allowing some of them to die from neglect, is back in the news - after three days of trial, he changed his plea to guilty.

If they should ever make a TV movie about this guy, and I can't see how they could resist, I'd say cast Dean Stockwell in the role.

It's not an exact match, but you'd also want a really good actor in the role....

Just sayin', is all.......

BCnU!
Toby O'B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

johnmunch from Tommy Westphall speaking:
As a German citizen, I take some degree of offence at your portrayal of Josef Fritzl as being a German. Fritzl is actually an Austrian citizen. Austria is a German-speaking country but is a fully independent nation. So is Switzerland (which actually has three official languages - German, French, and Italian). Please correct your entry.

Toby O'B said...

Corrected, jm! Sorry about that, Chief. Fact-checking has always been my main bug-a-boo at Inner Toob. I was just going with what I thought I knew about the case, as my main point was not really about him, but who should play him.

I didn't mean offense......