Sunday, February 17, 2008

MASTER-SKED SHOWCASE CHAOS

It's gotta be February Sweeps - it's a VERY crowded Sunday night when it comes to TV shows of Toobworld interest.

NBC is showing the new 'Knight Rider' movie.

CBS has the first episode of the edited 'Dexter'.

ABC has a new episode of 'Brothers & Sisters'.

AMC has the latest episode of 'Breaking Bad'.

HBO has the seventh episode of 'The Wire' - with a Very Important Person in Toobworld's pantheon making an appearance.

And all of those shows clash at some point in the 10 o'clock hour.

'The Wire' did start at 9 pm, but I forgot to check my DVR beforehand. And its 10:30 showing clashed with my taping of 'Brothers & Sisters' and 'Dexter'. So I'll be grabbing it on Monday night.

I'm recording 'Breaking Bad' at 11:00 pm to avoid that clash. And I had to sacrifice 'Knight Rider' altogether because of all the other shows. I'll know by tomorrow if I'm truly missing out on that.....

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: