Thursday, May 18, 2006

"LOST" IN MY DREAMS

I woke up at 5:15; having a dream about 'Lost'.

This happens a lot to me. I find myself inserting myself in some way into a favorite show, usually though as just an o'bserver.

I like to watch.

In the dream, I was going in to the hatch (the ante-room of which looked like my subway station) and saw a woman with two teenage boys. All three of them were light-skinned blacks, waiting by the entrance and using a phone to call inside.

"I just want to see him," says the huge, heavy-set oldest teen. "He's my Dad."

And I begin to wonder: whose son could he be, and how does this fit into the story? They're black, so could they be Michael's kids? Or Eko's? Bernard married Rose; could he have fathered kids with another black woman years earlier?

Man, I'm obsessed with this show!

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: