Tuesday, February 28, 2006

CROSSOVER CATCH-UP

I can finally report on my own a crossover that I missed on its first-go-round, but which my crossover compatriots at Tommy Westphall's mind (Link @ Left) reported. I finally saw it two Sundays ago.

'VERONICA MARS'
&
'THE X-FILES'

During her investigation into the disappearance of Abel Koontz's daughter, 'Veronica Mars' snooped around the Neptune franchise of the "Lariat" car rental agency.

FBI agents Mulder and Scully sometimes used Lariat's services during their investigations around the country.

Although it would have to be consigned to an alternate universe, it would have been nice if we could have spotted a Lariat counter during the nerve gas attack on the airport, in those first few hours of '24' this season.

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: