Sunday, January 22, 2006

AN EMBARRASSMENT OF "RICHES"

Well, they're riches to me, anyway.....

Usually I might find it surprising that I had so many options for the Crossover Of The Week so soon before the February Sweeps kick in. In most years, the networks would have been stingy with the good stuff and held onto it until it could make them some bucks during the ad revenue adjustments.

But as Brent pointed out in his blog, (link to the left), this isn't most years. This year NBC will be trotting out the Olympics during February, so the other nets are trying to lure in the viewers and keep them before the onslaught of the "Torino" Juggernaut. (Hello! It's Turin!)

So I'm going to take advantage of that and share the goodies from this past week. And in keeping with the fact that the Miss America Pageant was held this weekend in its new home, Las Vegas, I'll start with the runners-up....

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: