Friday, November 18, 2005

"THE HILLS" ARE A LINK WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC TV

I don't have a clue what MTV's 'Laguna Beach' is, as far as TV shows go. (And yes. I am too lazy to look it up.)

I'm assuming it's one of them dang-fool so-called "reality" shows. And no matter what I may think of the genre, they still belong in the TV Universe. After all, if it wasn't part of Toobworld, then 'Yes, Dear' wouldn't have been able to make a connection with 'Big Brother'.

So now 'Laguna Beach' is spinning off a new show which will focus on L.C. aka Lauren Conrad. The cameras for 'The Hills' will tag along and record L.C.'s "adventures" as she goes to college in L.A. and gets an intern job at Teen Vogue.

I suppose hilarity will no doubt ensue.

Executive producer Tony DiSanto said, "The way I look at it is, 'The Hills' is to 'Laguna Beach' what 'Melrose Place' was to 'Beverly Hills, 90210'."

One can only hope that means Marcia Cross shows up and blows everything up real good.

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: