The newspaper at which my brother Bill is an editor has a weekday feature called "The Morning 5". It's their Top Ten list, just as Toobworld Central has the "Super Six".
Recently, Bill took my suggestion for a Morning 5, probably because I did all the research for him.....
The creator of the game Twister has died at 82. Here are five TV episodes where the game was used:
1) "Ellen," 1998 — Ellen and Paige try to fix Ellen's leaky roof with a Twister mat.
2) "Days of Our Lives," 2002 — As Shawn is too gloomy worrying about Zach and Hope for anyone to enjoy Halloween, Philip, Belle and the twins try to cheer him up; Mimi brings Twister and falsifies the "college rules."
3) "Wiseguy," 1989 — In a black-and-white flashback, Vinnie's father and his friends play Twister in the basement and suddenly figure out why the kids are playing it.
4) "Men in Trees," 2007 — Various couples find out a little more about each other than they really wanted to know during a game of Twister.
5) "Mad About You," 1997 — As Jamie Buchman enters the room, she is asked: "Twister?" And she replies: "Been there, done that." Jamie was played by Helen Hunt, who starred in the 1996 movie, "Twister."
If I was desperate enough for new members, the Twister board game could be considered eligible for inclusion into the TV Crossover Hall of Fame!