Friday, October 26, 2012

"MOCKINGBIRD LANE" PREVIEW


So who's going to watch the 'Munsters' reboot on tonight?  (8 pm EST, NBC)


I plan to catch the special, but I doubt I would have committed to the series.  TV shows that can't fit into my grand design for the Toobworld Dynamic tend to fall out of favor with me.  And Earth Prime-Time already has its Munster family - as seen in the 1960s sitcom 'The Munsters'.

I had my own druthers as to who would play some of the characters in a remake, but they would have hewed closer to the original look for the series.  My choice for Grandpa would have been Judd Hirsch and as for Herman?  Brad Garrett, Adam Baldwin, maybe even Daniel Baldwin.  (No relation!)

I do like the look for Lily with Portia de Rossi, however.

I have a feeling this is going to be very dark, with people actually dying.  Therefore I think the best place to tuck this away would be in the Evil Mirror dimension.  

BCnU!

No comments: