Thursday, November 11, 2010

FRIDAY IS IVAN'S DAY!

In his latest "Mayberry Mondays" post at his blog "Thrilling Days Of Yesteryear", Ivan G. Shreve, Jr. offered up several juicy examples of Toobworldian thought - i.e., televisiology.

I was of course tempted to steal them and present them as my own - after all, Fred Allen did say that "Television is the sincerest form of imitation." Angelic Toby on my right shoulder talked me out of it, however. (But Li'l Devil Toby on the left is taking me out to the strip club this weekend!)

So instead, I thought it would be a cool idea to take Ivan's notes (plus a passel of pics) and run them in special features throughout the day - make him the guest blogger for Friday (with additional O'Bservations by Yours Viewly).

Zombies last Thursday, Ivan this Friday. Near as I can tell, there's no pattern.....

I hope you enjoy it. More importantly, I hope Ivan enjoys it!

BCnU!

No comments: