Thursday, June 24, 2010

AS SEEN ON TV: SIR LARRY

I watched the latest installment of the 'Marple Mysteries' which was shown on PBS this past weekend - "The Mystery Of Chimneys" - and didn't recognize two of the actors in it - Anthony Higgins and Stephen Dillane. (It was probably because the former was burdened with a lot of make-up and the latter didn't have the make-up and costume for which I knew him best.)

Not that they'll ever know of the slight, but I thought I'd make it up to them with appearances in the "As Seen On TV" showcase in historical roles for which they're known.

First up, Anthony Higgins, whom I should have recognized as Rathe, the evil fencing instructor who took the name "Moriarty" in "Young Sherlock Holmes".....


SIR LAURENCE OLIVIER

AS SEEN IN:
"Darlings Of The Gods"

AS PLAYED BY:
Anthony Higgins

BCnU!

No comments: