Saturday, May 22, 2010

THE ASPERGER'S PRIME-TIME FAMILY HOUR

In concluding his review of the 'Community' season finale, Alan Sepinwall pointed out something about next year's fall line-up that eluded me:

I'm bummed that Abed will have to compete with Sheldon from "Big Bang Theory" and Brennan from "Bones" in this weird Undiagnosed Asperger's Hour.
I wonder if the CBS suits thought of that when they made their bold move on that hour with the rescheduling of 'Big Bang Theory'? For me, personally, it'll be 'Bones' that will lose as my DVR will be set for the two comedies.

BCnU!

3 comments:

Rob Buckley said...

I wouldn't say Brennan has Asperger's - she doesn't exactly have many of the symptoms, beyond a general social awkwardness - and Abed was diagnosed in the first episode. Sheldon's another matter but the actor doesn't play him as having Asperger's, and denies the character has it.

You want proper Asperger's? That kid in Parenthood who is diagnosed with Asperger's does a great job.

Toby O'B said...

Unfortunately, I couldn't bring myself to watch an episode of it.

Skyler said...

Aspergers can make the children weak in communication, social interaction and etc. They like to be alone; sometimes this syndrome cannot be recognized too. It’s better to take care of the children with proper precaution before getting affected.