Monday, December 21, 2009

AN O'BSERVATION

When Brittany Murphy hosted 'Saturday Night Live' back on November 16, 2002, she said in her monologue:

"Wow! Thank you guys! Oh my! I am thrilled to be here. I just did this movie "8 Mile" with Eminem. But now I get to do this! I can't believe this, I've been a fan of the show since I was a little kid."

Which didn't protect her two weeks ago when Abby Elliott mimicked her supposedly spacey nature in a "Weekend News Update" segment. (A screen captcha of "Brittany" appeared in the Inner Toob "As Seen On TV" gallery a few days later.)

But then, SNL has never really shown any loyalty to their hosts, except maybe Steve Martin. (Just ask OJ.....) Just sayin', is all.......

"Yo,Yo,

I've had it with all the commotion,

So stop the emotion and turn your devotion

To me - Ms. B. - the host with the most you see in movies,

While you're mocking me on late night TV.


From Girl Interrupted, to Freeway, to Clueless

I get paid for my work, You get paid to look foolish.

My movie "8 Mile" is doing so well


What's Eminem like?

I'll never tell.


Yo,Yo So don't forget it's my name you know

The baddest, the maddest, the best host of the show."

- Brittany Murphy

BRITTANY MURPHY'S 2002 SNL MONOLOGUE

BCnU.....

Brittany Murphy:
Thank you to Nelly, Kelly Rowland, Adam Sandler, Rob Schnieder, Garret Morris. Thank you, everyone. America we love you. Number one!

No comments: