Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GETTIN' THE HULU HOOK


All "apolgies" for the removal of that video of Shatner interpreting Palin's farewell speech as beat poetry.

I HATE when Hulu lets you embed a video - and that Palin Poetry Piece was up most of the night! - and then takes it away again. I've seen this so many times on other websites. I don't know how those people can stand it!
Well, see if I ever link to them again! So far as I'm concerned, Hulu execs are right up there with network suits. May they be nibbled to death by ducks!

BCnU!

2 comments:

Terence Towles Canote said...

I generally only embed from YouTube or Metacafe, and then only if the video has been up for a while. It seems to me the longer a video has been up, the less likely they are to yank it. I do know one big disadvantage to Hulu. Apparently only people in the U.S and its territories can watch videos there. I've heard complaints from both Canadians and Aussies that they can't access any videos there!

Toby O'B said...

My snit must have worked - the video is back up!