THE "LATE SHOW" TOP TEN
"Surprising Facts About Barack Obama"
10. My first act as President will be to stop the fighting
9. In the Illinois primary, I accidentally voted for Kucinich.
8. When I tell my kids to clean their room, I finish with,
4. It’s the birthplace of Fred Astaire.
(Sorry, that’s a surprising fact about Omaha)
3. We are tirelessly working to get the endorsement of Kentucky Derby favorite Colonel John.
2. This has nothing to do with the Top Ten,
but what the heck is up with Paula Abdul?
1. I have not slept since October.
Dagnabbit! If Obama's bowling was just a smidgen sharper, he could have bowled a 42!