Saturday, March 8, 2008

LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND "ROSEMARY & THYME"

During the slow overnight hours at work, I watch an episode, sometimes two, of a TV series - much easier than a movie when it comes to having to stop and start due to work concerns.

My Netflix queue is stuffed to the gills with full seasons of shows that I think will work best there, where I'm not tempted to get on the computer and surf away. Coming up: I'm still working on completing the run of 'Poirot', but I've also got lined up 'Rome', 'Foyle's War', 'The Adventures Of Robin Hood' (Richard Greene), 'Crime Traveller', 'Damages', the Gillian Anderson adaptation of 'Bleak House', and 'Here Come The Brides'.

I've also got the second and third season of 'Rosemary & Thyme' in there. It's a light-hearted murder mystery with a gardening theme, but most important for me - it stars the lovely Felicity Kendal as Rosemary Boxer.

In the first season episode "A Simple Plot", Rosemary's partner, Laura Thyme (Pam Ferris), visits one of the suspects at her home. And the number of her address gives her a numerical connection to 'Lost':
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42......

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: