Monday, January 1, 2018

FANFICCERS' FRIEND "PAYS OFF" - THE DOCTOR IN CONNECTICUT


Throughout most of today's blogAthon, I've been tossing out suggestions for fanfic stories about the Doctor, mostly as connections to other TV shows (my primary area of interest.) 

And I always ask that if you do take my suggestions and write stories base on them, that you'd kindly send me a link so that I can read it and then share it with others in a future blogathon.

Well, it hasn't happened yet.  But I do have the next best thing - a story that is based on one such past suggestion, but which I don't think was written by somebody who reads my blog. 

Better than nothing, I guess.

Here was the original suggestion in a nutshell:


 
So he may not have been a Ginger, but he was in the Nutmeg State.

I hope you enjoyed the story... even if I didn't inspire it.

BCnU!

No comments: