Sunday, June 30, 2013

PATRICK VS. PATRICK - A "DANGER MAN" CLASSIC!


A big thanks to Rob Buckley for bringing this episode of 'Danger Man' to my attention!

This is from the first season of the series which brought Patrick McGoohan his first big taste of international fame.  And how cool is it - for me at any rate! - to have my all-time favorite actor face to face with my favorite actor to have played the Time Lord known as the Doctor?

It's only half an hour; why not sit back and enjoy watching Patrick McGoohan face off against Patrick Troughton?  As a bonus, the guest stars include Sam Wanamaker, Hazel Court, and for the fans of 'The Prisoner', Richard Wattis - not appearing as Fotheringay, but as Hardy.  

That's a "Game Of The Name" post in itself!


BCnU!


1 comment:

Rob Buckley said...

You're welcome! I didn't realise you read my "What's on at the BFI" posts!