Thursday, January 26, 2012

SKED ALERT/SNEAK PEEK: SPARTACUS!

'Spartacus: Vengeance', the second full season in the 'Spartacus' franchise begins tomorrow night at 10 pm EST on Starz. (There had also been a six episode prequel in between with the hope that it would give Andy Whitfield time to recover from his cancer. Sadly, he died from it last year.)

I never saw the first season with Whitfield as Spartacus, so I can't make any comparisons with the new Spartacus, Liam McIntyre. But taken on his own, I like him a lot and think he'll honorably carry on doing a superb job in Andy Whitfield's memory. And he had Whitfield's blessing, so I hope yahoos in the audience don't lash out at McIntyre.

Having seen the first episode which premieres on Friday, I know one thing for sure - I have GOT to see this from the beginning!

Do you want to see tomorrow night's premiere a day early? If this embed code works, you can!


And just in case you're one of those people who don't stay to the end of the credits, this is the last image you would have seen:
Good night and may God bless.....


No comments: