Thursday, May 19, 2011

EASTER EGG HUNT UPDATE

I got a response to my post about NBC's Easter Egg promotion for the movie "Hop":

I realize that it's been a while, but I just watched 'Perfect Couples' on DVR and found the egg. I had to watch twice, too. It's near the end of the episode, when Vance goes to get a cowboy hat. It is yellow and is on the right side of the screen, on a shelf of hats, and appears to be propping a hat up.

And sure enough, Anonymous was right:

I realize now why I didn't find it even after watching it twice.

I watched the wrong episode.

I didn't bother recording the episode that night; I had given up on the series after two viewings. And I didn't get around to checking it out on Hulu for a week.

Therefore, instead of watching "Perfect Lies", I watched "Perfect Exes" from March 31.

D'Ohhhhh!

BCnU!

No comments: