Thursday, February 24, 2011

NEW 2 VIEW @ TOOB HQ

While I was working on the Sarah Palin ASOTV post, I got a delivery from Amazon!

'SAPPHIRE AND STEEL' - the complete series
I don't remember if this was a Gold Box Deal of the Day or not, but it's a boxed set of 6 DVDs for only fourteen bucks! I've always been intrigued by the idea of this series (starring Joanna Lumley and David McCallum - as aliens, I think?), but have never seen an episode. Definitely moving up the list of lunch break DVDs for work!

'DARK SKIES' - the complete series
The alien conspiracy series that shows how the Hive infiltrated American society since the Roswell crash in 1947. This is going to be rich in screen captchas for the "As Seen On TV" showcase at Inner Toob!

'WHISPERING SMITH' - the complete series
The Audie Murphy TV Western - another show I always wanted to check out and it was a very low price so it was worth the gamble.

'WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE' - the complete series
Another TV western, the one that made Steve McQueen a star.

I may just have to put my Netflix account on hold, with all the stuff I now have to watch in the Toobworld Central library!

BCnU!

No comments: