Sunday, June 21, 2009

FACEBOOK 'EM, DANNO

When you've got nothing better to do than laze about on a rainy weekend afternoon, making snide comments on your friends' Facebook comments is a great time-waster......

Yasmin: WOW I Did it...............
Make sure you wipe away all of your fingerprints - and stop confessing!

Tavie: I have drunk more alcohol lately (like 6 drinks a week) than in any other period of my life (lifetime avg 2 drinks a month.) (Not a big drinker.) I blame this entirely on work.
I usually blame it on alcohol being within reaching distance.....

Michael: is feeling the wrath of having no cat food.
I warned Mark he would get hooked on the stuff......

Keith: I totally wimped out and let Jenny go out in the rain by herself to the farmer's market at Lake Anne to buy the week's veggies.
Good for you! Ralph Kramden would have been so proud of you......

Micki: Enjoying a Turkish coffee (yummmm) and getting ready to go work on some pottery martini glasses that I'm handbuilding...
Are you getting your plants drunk again? I hope you're not going to then take them across state lines to some cheap motel....

Lydia: Yep ... I'm definitely a year older this morning ...
Then that means you partied correctly!

Kelly: 6 massages in one day = tired Kelly.
I take it you didn't GET 6 massages in one day. LOL

Megan: got to feed her nephew. sigh... babies are lovely

Fed your nephew to what?

Of course, my friends also know how to respond in kind....

Toby: My sister freaked to see my answers. She must think I'm some kind of drunk, homicidal cross-dresser....
Kristopher: She's way out of line. I mean, I've never seen you drink.

BCnU!

No comments: