Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AS SEEN ON TV: IT'S FRANKIEEEEEE!

I'm never surprised by the many things I can find through the Internet; I'm more shocked by those things I CAN'T find!

After writing up the story of how Mia Farrow allegedly threw herself at "Mini-Gene" (at least according to the lead singer in the band Mini-KISS), I went looking for pics of either Patsy Kensit as the actress in "Love & Betrayal" (about the scandal of her relationship with Woody Allen), or Nina Siemaszko, who played the role in the TV bio-pic "Sinatra".

It was impossible. (Although there may be somebody out there who can prove me wrong.)

So instead, today's "As Seen On TV" showcase is of Mia Farrow's first husband, Ol' Blue Eyes himself.....

FRANK SINATRA

AS SEEN IN:
"Sinatra"

AS PLAYED BY:
Philip Casnoff

BCnU!

No comments: