Saturday, June 6, 2009

BIRTHDAY M*A*S*H-UPS

So.....

Let's have a little fun on my birthday!

You may have seen the "Han Solo, P.I." video mash-up on other sites - scenes from the various "Star Wars" movies synchronized to the music of 'Magnum, P.I.'.

But the guys who put it together have also cobbled together a video that compares "Han Solo, P.I." to the original opening credits for 'Magnum'.

Have a look-see:



I love this sort of stuff! There's another one out there of 'Star Trek: The Next Generation" as if it was the next incarnation of 'The Love Boat'!



And here's the original crew of the Enterprise working as 'The A-Team':



But my favorite combination is that of 'Doctor Who' and 'Quantum Leap'; they just are perfect together, like chocolate and peanut butter!

This is the first one I found at YouTube a few months back:



And here's a more recent one, that's a bit more detailed:



I like 'em both.

BCnU!

1 comment:

Terence Towles Canote said...

A belated happy birthday, Toby!