Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CALLOO! CALLAY!

When I finally upgraded to broadband back in September of 2007, I installed Site Meter on "Inner Toob". I was just curious to see if the blog had the same pull that the old Tubeworld Dynamic did from 1997 to 2002.

Well, this past week, I broke the 100,000 mark!


-- Site Summary ---

Visits
Total ...................... 100,472 Average per Day ................ 274 Average Visit Length .......... 1:27 This Week .................... 1,919

Page Views
Total ...................... 144,238 Average per Day ................ 418 Average per Visit .............. 1.5 This Week .................... 2,926

I began "Inner Toob" back in August of 2004, prompted by my Little Buddy Sean starting his own blog over in Taiwan. (Anything Shoe can do....) For over three years, visitors went uncounted. So I have to wonder just how many hits there truly are for this voice of Toobworld?

Since I use "Inner Toob" as the launch pad to visit so many of my favorite blogs and sites, I realize a lot of thoe clicks are my own. But still, I'm most humbled by the spread as to where y'all come from, and how often.

Thanks, one and all, for helping me reach this milestone.

BCnU!
Toby O'B


No comments: