Monday, August 25, 2008

TOOBWORLD'S 4TH ANNIVERSARY CLIP SHOW

I'm just back from vacation and all day long I kept thinking there was something about the 24th of August that was of import. I just couldn't remember what that was.

And then I visited my blogging buddy Mercurie's "A Shroud of Thoughts" (link to the left, comrades!) and as he celebrates his 1,000th post, it suddenly struck me - August 24th, 2004 was the debut of "Inner Toob", the blog version of my old "Tubeworld Dynamic" website celebrating the alternate reality of the TV Universe.

So here's my first post about Toobworld (although not the inaugural post):

http://toobworld.blogspot.com/2004/08/toobs-world-is-toobworld.html

And here's a re-working (from August 25th, 2004) of my TwD intro to "splain" the method to my madness:

http://toobworld.blogspot.com/2004/08/born-to-re-run.html

BCnU!
Toby O'B


PS
By the way, you can blame the Little Buddy, Sean, for this being inflicted upon you......

2 comments:

Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

Happy belated blogiversary, pal...as you've no doubt read on my blog, I have a tendency to forget events like this from time to time.

Terence Towles Canote said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Funny, I made my 1000th post the same day!