Monday, September 24, 2007

YOU ARE NUMBER 2,000

I'm not a number; I'm a free blog!

So here I am, just over three years later since I started this blog (August 24, 2004), and now I've hit that near-mythical 2000th post. The great thing about having a fantasy universe based on Television as your topic is that you never run out of inspiration. And this week the new TV season kicks into gear to bring me even more subject matter for future ruminations.

Hopefully it's been as much fun for you to visit my sandbox here while I play with others' action figure toys. Thanks to all those who keep coming back and have contacted me either in the site's comments section or in private emails to challenge my ideas or to clue me in to something I may have missed - it's a big TV Land out there and it's not like I can keep up with everything!

Best of all are the online friendships I've gained from those other bloggers and web-site runners who share my love for the medium... if not my exact interests in Television as a fantasy world.

I'd like to think that someday down the road, I'll finally gather up a lot of what I scribbled here and collect it into a book about Earth Prime-Time and its many alternate TV dimensions. But until then, I'll just enjoy the trip through the world of the Toob. In that way, you can call me Journeyman.

Oops, sorry. That seems to be taken......

BCnU!
Toby OB


Ever vigilant!

No comments: