Monday, November 6, 2006

LINKIN' CASE

During the ten years I've been writing about Toobworld in one online forum or another, I've come up with some pretty wild theories gleaned from thinking inside the box.

Why Superman couldn't save the World Trade Center

How Mr. Rourke and Mr. Peabody are aliens from the same planet, but different dimensions

Why Dr. Loveless is still alive

But I have to say that Harry Knowles of "Ain't It Cool News" has really come up with a whopper, what with his musings about 'Heroes'.

I haven't read a pop culture theory as wild as this since Larry Niven's "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex"!

I'm not even going to hint at the gist of what he came up with, because I don't want to spoil it.

And I have this fear my fourth-grade nun, Sister Theresa Gertrude, will come back from the dead and rap me on the knuckles with a ruler for saying such things!

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: