Saturday, July 1, 2017

7/1/17 - SOUNDCHECK SATURDAY


7/1/17
HAPPY PALINDROME DAY!

Used to listen to the legendary Vin Scelsa on Saturday nights with his "Idiot's Delight" radio show in the New York City area.  I miss those days now that he's retired.  There will never be another.

This is in no way meant to be seen as a replacement.  I could never be that good. It's just some music video filler on the weekend so that I can get a bit of a break and still leave the loyal legions in Team Toobworld something to enjoy.

And I thought this year's Palindrome day would be the perfect opportunity to start......

WITH THIS FIRST ONE, SING ALONG!






Well, that's just a few selections.  I'm sure you've got plenty of other things to do on a Saturday than stay glued to the Toob.....

BCnU!

No comments: