Saturday, July 7, 2007


After TVSquad published their review of the latest episode of 'Kyle XY', I wrote in with this comment:

Maybe I read more into the episode than I should have, but I think MadaCorp was behind the buy-out of Stephen's company. The long-term plan? With money about to be tight in the Trager household, Nicole would be amenable to taking on a new client (Jessi XX).

And they never did I.D. the company that bought out Stephan's, so it's a possibility.
Posted at 1:40AM on Jul 7th 2007 by Tele-Toby

Isabelle Carreau, who wrote the review responded with this:

Or, while we are speculating, how about the company was bought by whatever other company but that Stephen lands a job with Madacorp not knowing its ties with Kyle?
Posted at 8:33AM on Jul 7th 2007 by Isabelle Carreau

We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out during the sophomore season for the show.....

Toby OB

No comments: