Monday, July 16, 2007

BLOGROLL UPDATE

Inspired by Brent, my blogging buddy to the North (and fellow child of Television), I did some TV-landscaping to my blogroll of links. As I'm just a few posts away from my 1900th entry, I figured it was time to add to my list of co-conspirators.

One of these days I will have to do some pruning. I know there must be a few that are inactive or no longer available, but that's for another time. Right now I re-ordered the line-up for a few of them; moved a few closer to the top of the pile for easier access for my own personal use. I'm selfish that way. And I added nearly twenty more links to the line-up.

Six of these were Wikis for some of my favorite shows or for TV in general:

TeeVeePedia
TARDIS Wiki
LostPedia
The 4400 Wiki
Heroes Wiki
and Wiktionary

And then I added a dozen or so new TV-oriented blogs based on the recommendations of others:

Media Obsessed
Give Me My Remote
Televizzle
Digital Spy TV
I Am A TV Junkie
TV Fodder
TV Cocktail
TV Deuce
TV Tan Line
Too Much Free Time

There's a new TV transcript site:

TVTDB

And a few new personal blogs of general interest:

Begging To Differ
Check The Fein Print
A List Of Things Thrown Five Minutes Ago
and Mark Evanier's News From ME

If I end up depending on any of these more, you'll probably find them moving up in the queue. In the meantime, you'll find them all to the left with my other fine links and I hope you'll give them a look-see.

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: