Thursday, May 10, 2007

NEW @ TOOBWORLD CENTRAL

It was a beautiful day today, probably hit the 80s, and so of course I spent the whole afternoon inside at the Museum of Television & Radio here in NYC. (Not to be confused with the Museum of TV & Television in Springfield on 'The Simpsons'.)

While there, I picked up a new book for the archives here at Toobworld Central:

Cagney & Lacey ...and Me: An Inside Hollywood Story
(Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love The Blonde)
by Barney Rosenzweig

I also picked up another copy of the program guide from the old Museum of Broadcasting celebrating the work of Ernie Kovacs. Can't have too many of those in honor of the first purely televisual comedy genius!

BCnU!
Toby OB

1 comment:

Al Quagliata said...

Hi. I enjoyed your post. I run The Ernie Kovacs Blog and mentioned it in my latest
update.

You can always visit us at:
The Ernie Kovacs Blog
The Ernie Kovacs Tribute Site
and The Ernie Kovacs MySpace Page.

Thanks!