Wednesday, May 9, 2007

WHO'S LOST

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, here's what Damon Lindelof had to say about the season finale:

"It will make you realize that the house you are standing in actually has a lot more rooms than you thought when you came into it."

To me, that sounds an awful lot like the description of a TARDIS.

I believe there is a definite connection between 'Doctor Who' and 'Lost', which I plan to share after this season of 'Lost' is over, but I don't think an actual appearance by a TARDIS is in store for the May 23rd two-hour finale.

I was originally planning on waiting until the entire series was over before I revealed my theory, but 1) someone else might beat me to it (if they haven't already), and 2) who knows if I'll be still around by June of 2010?

But I do have this theory of "relateeveety" I can share which could connect 'Lost' to 'Doctor Who'. In "Revelation Of The Daleks", there is a toadying amenuensis named Vogel. When I watched the adventure with Mark & Michael last week, we all came to the same conclusion: despite the passage of many millennia, Vogel would have been able to trace his lineage back to Ben Linus, leader of the Others on the island!

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: