Monday, February 12, 2007

NEW @ TOOBWORLD CENTRAL

I think I'm going to let my Backstage Pass account at FYE run out this month. Lazy ass that I am, even if I wasn't saving as much via Amazon.com, I still save on time and energy by doing my DVD shopping from home.

I should check out that Deep Discounts DVD site that Ivan's always touting......

Anyway, a shipment arrived on Saturday with three new additions for the Toobworld Central library:

'Slings & Arrows' Season One
'Slings & Arrows' Season Two
'Stacked'

Yes, I like ordering shows together that have SO much in common.....

'Stacked' has been a guilty pleasure of mine, I'll admit it. And in November of 2005, I got to see a taping of an episode.

However, that episode never made it to air, so I really want to see what the finished product looks like.

And like I said, it's a guilty pleasure, so I didn't even need that excuse....

(Also on order: 'Dinosaurs' Seasons 3 & 4 in one boxed set)

Coming soon, a DVD I'll be dropping 140 quatloos to acquire!

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: