Tuesday, October 3, 2006

TUESDAY OVERLOAD

I don't think I've ever had such a full plate for recording with so many different networks before. Oh, I've filled up six-hour and even eight-hour tapes before in one night. But usually with one long program, or at best two or three different networks represented.

Tonight I'm taping from 8 pm to 2 am; each hour a fresh episode; and each hour on a different network.

Here's the lineup:

8 PM - 'Friday Night Lights' on NBC

9 PM - 'Veronica Mars' on the CW (Is "the" supposed to be capitalized, like it was for The WB?)

10 PM - 'Boston Legal' on ABC

11 PM - 'nip/tuck' on FX

12 midnight - 'Eureka' on Sci-Fi

1 AM - 'The Street' on BBC-A

Good thing I'm off on Wednesday nights. After watching all of that, and in order to prepare for the premieres of 'Lost' and 'The Nine' later that night (with 'Jericho' leading the lineup), I'm gonna need a nap!

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: